Education is the foundation of a successful workforce for virtually every business and organization. Creating ways to provide educational opportunities to workers through employers is a constant goal at Faulkner University. Academic partnerships are in integral part of that strategy. By partnering with Faulkner, companies and organizations can play an active role in educating their workforce.
Becoming an Academic Partner provides tuition discounts to employees, creates opportunities to meet with counselors and recruiters on site, and opens doors to scholarships for employee dependents.
Current Academic Partners
- Alabama Christian Academy – Montgomery, Ala.
- Alabama Department of Corrections – Montgomery, Ala.
- Alabama Fraternal Order of Police – Montgomery, Ala.
- Biloxi Fire Department – Biloxi, Miss.
- Birmingham Police Department – Birmingham, Ala.
- City of Prattville, Ala.
- City of Wetumpka, Ala.
- Clanton Police Department – Clanton, Ala.
- Cullman Police Department – Cullman, Ala.
- Decatur Police Department – Decatur, Ala.
- Demopolis Police Department – Demopolis, Ala.
- Dothan Police Department – Dothan, Ala.
- East Alabama Medical Center – Opelika, Ala.
- Falkville Police Department – Falkville, Ala.
- Greenville Police Department – Greenville, Ala.
- Hartselle Police Department – Hartselle, Ala.
- Houston County Sheriff’s Department – Dothan, Ala.
- Huntington Ingalls – Pascagoula, Miss.
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Madison Police Department – Madison, Ala.
- Madisonville Police Department – Madisonville, Ky.
- MAX Credit Union – Montgomery, Ala.
- Mobile County Sheriff’s Office – Mobile, Ala.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department – Montgomery, Ala.
- Montgomery Police Department – Montgomery, Ala.
- Montgomery Water Works and Sanitary Sewer Board – Montgomery, Ala.
- Pine Hill Police Department – Pine Hill, Ala.
- WACI Wireless – Dothan, Ala.
To find out more about Academic Partnerships, contact Mark Hunt, associate vice president for Executive & Professional Enrollment, at 334-386-7140 or send email to email@example.com.