Health, exercise, motivation, team dynamics, and other areas of applied sports practice have psychology as their foundation. Therefore, sports psychology is a good choice for student athletes who are interested in an academically rigorous program of study that includes sports and fitness related focus. Sports psychology is also a good choice for students interested in some areas of rehabilitation, motivation, or activities in organizations that serve the mentally ill, defiant and criminal populations, and physical activities for the elderly.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
3943 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2019 – Spring 2020
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 11 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Emergency Response Fee||$10 per semester, if at least one course is on campus|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|