Support your Alma Mater and enjoy member benefits
Whether educated at Montgomery Bible College, Alabama Christian College or Faulkner University, our diverse community of alumni holds a common love and appreciation for their alma mater.
Dues are considered a tax-deductible donation to Faulkner University and are used for student scholarships and toward building a better university.
- 1 Year Single Membership ($25)
- 1 Year Membership with Spouse ($40)
- Lifetime Single Membership ($250)
- Lifetime Membership with Spouse ($400)
Not an alumnus of Faulkner? Friends of Faulkner are welcome to join and receive all the same great benefits.
Alumni Association Member Benefits
- Personalized Membership Card
- An Alumni t-shirt or umbrella and accessories
- Access to Gus Nichols Library
- Access to the campus Multiplex facilities including the gym, walking track, racquet ball courts, ping pong tables, and more
- Access to regular season home ball games
- Discounts by alumni who own businesses such as
15% Wes Cook Tire & Auto (Wes Cook -1983)
20% Leeds Family Eye Care (Dr. Rick Williams - 2001)
- Discounts on registration for Alumni Events throughout the year