At Faulkner University, we believe in the importance of a global education. Faulkner offers a quality International Studies Program.
Study Abroad in Tuscany - Program Information
- Program runs every spring (January - April)
- Programs open to all majors
- Students accompanied by and taught by Faulkner University faculty
- All participants must take 12-16 hour class load
- Group trips to Israel (7 days) and Greece (8 days including cruise in the Mediterranean)
- Day visits to Florence, Siena, Pisa, 5 Terre, Rome, Pompeii, and Venice
- Guided tours of major museums in Italy, Greece and Israel
- All meals included in program, except during free travel
- Housing on private campus in Tuscany (Montecatini Terme), in a safe environment with easy access to Florence and Pisa.
- Visits to congregations of believers in Italy, Greece and Israel
- Daily chapel and Bible class
The Study Abroad Program cost is $7,000 (does not include tuition or room and board). A $500 non-refundable deposit is required. Pay your deposit as early as possible to reserve your spot. Once all spots are filled applicants are put on a waiting list.
For further information contact Jonathan Edwards, Director of Study Abroad