Friends For Faulkner is a volunteer auxiliary organization of Faulkner University.
- Raise funds for Friends for Faulkner Student Scholarships
- Assist the University with purchasing non-budgeted items
- Assist the University in student recruitment
- Promote the ideals of Christian education
To achieve these goals, Friends for Faulkner organizes several special events each year and promotes a variety of fundraisers as well as special item sales.
Events – 2019-2020
Please consider joining us for our upcoming events:
- 5th Annual Eagle Run 5K Run/Walk – 7:30 AM, Saturday, October 5th
- Souper Bake Sale – 10:30-2:00, Tuesday, November 19th – Rotunda Auditorium
- Bible Lectureship Tea Room – March 2nd-4th
- Graduation Flower Sale – Friday, May 1st – Garrett Coliseum
- Annual Yard Sale – May 4th -9th (sale starts on Thursday)
For more information about these events, email email@example.com.
Ongoing Activities - Order Form
- FFF 50th Anniversary Cookbook – $12 each
- Faulkner Ornaments, Keychains and Pens – $15 each
- Faulkner Throw Blankets – $50 each
- RADA Cutlery – see a FFF officer for a catalog, or order online
Becoming a member
We have 3 membership levels:
- Individual – ($20 dues annually)
- Lifetime – ($250 donation)
- Patron – ($500 donation)
For more information about joining Friends For Faulkner, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a Donation
Funds are raised by annual membership dues, fundraisers, and donations, including items donated for sale. Donations are tax deductible.
We are grateful for your generous contributions to help students!
President, Margie Austin
1st Vice President, Peggy Bailey
2nd Vice President, Wanda Warmack
3rd Vice President, Cherry Wallock
Secretary, Cindy Spangler
Treasurer, Amanda Lewis
Historian, Veronica Davis