Friends For Faulkner is a volunteer auxiliary organization of Faulkner University.
- Raise funds for Friends for Faulkner Student Scholarships
- Assist the University with purchasing non-budgeted items
- Assist the University in student recruitment
- Promote the ideals of Christian education
To achieve these goals, Friends for Faulkner organizes several special events each year and promotes a variety of fundraisers as well as special item sales.
Please consider joining us for our upcoming events:
- Annual Yard Sale – May 3rd -8th (sale starts on Thursday)
For more information about these events, email email@example.com.
Ongoing Activities - FFF Fundraising Products Order Form
- FFF 50th Anniversary Cookbook – $5 each
- Faulkner Ornaments, Keychains and Pens – $10 each
- Faulkner Throw Blankets - NEW design – $55 each
- RADA Cutlery – see a FFF officer for a catalog, or order online
Becoming a member
We have 3 membership levels:
- Individual – ($20 dues annually)
- Lifetime – ($250 donation)
- Patron – ($500 donation)
For more information about joining Friends For Faulkner, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a Donation
Funds are raised by annual membership dues, fundraisers, and donations, including items donated for sale. Donations are tax deductible.
We are grateful for your generous contributions to help students!
President, Peggy Oliver
1st Vice President, Peggy Bailey
2nd Vice President, Veronica Davis
3rd Vice President, Cherry Wallock
Secretary, Margie Austin
Treasurer, Amanda Lewis
Historian, Cindy Spangler