The Master of Arts in Christian Counseling and Family Ministry (MACC) program is an interdisciplinary program taught jointly by the graduate faculties two academic units of Faulkner University. The curriculum includes five family studies courses from the Kearley Graduate School of Theology and seven counseling courses from the Alabama Christian College of Arts and Sciences, for a total of 36 semester hours credit. The MACC is designed for church workers who do not seek licensure, but who provide ministerial counsel and family guidance.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Complete and print the Official Transcript Request form and submit it to all previously attended schools with the appropriate fee.
- Send all additional items via mail to:
Attn: Graduate Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
Prospective students who wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Christian Counseling and Family Ministry program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Completed graduate application for admission.
- Hold bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.
- Submit three letters of recommendation with specific comments regarding the applicant’s academic work, professional experience and ability to successfully complete graduate study, with least one of the recommendations from a church leader.
- A goals statement of at least 400 words specifying personal goals and stating ways that the Master of Arts program at Faulkner University will contribute to those goals.
A maximum of six semester hours can be transferred into the M.A. program from a regionally accreditation institution. Transfer hours must be approved.
Tuition and Fees
Summer 2020-Spring 2021
|Tuition||$555 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 5 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Online Master’s Degrees
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Counseling and Family Ministry
- Christian Ministry
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Elementary Education Class A Certification
- Elementary Education – Alternative A
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Justice Administration
- School Counseling