Industrial/Organizational Psychology involves the study of people in businesses, organizations, and other human systems. It also includes the study of psychology applied to areas of business that involve people and behavior such as marketing, sales, and human relations. The Bachelor of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology is a psychology degree with a set of business related courses. The degree includes courses to prepare students for graduate school, or a career in business related psychology after graduation.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
Attn: Adult Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2019 – Spring 2020
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 11 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Emergency Response Fee||$10 per semester, if at least one course is on campus|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Montgomery Campus
- Admission Requirements
- Associate Degrees
- Bachelor Degrees – Degree Completion Programs
- Majors (Daytime Programs)
- Criminal Justice (BCJ)
- Counseling Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- General/Clinical Psychology
- Health & Rehabilitation Psychology
- Health & Rehabilitation Psychology with Pre-OT
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Sports Psychology
- Registration Dates
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Military Students and Dependents
- Contact Us – Adult Enrollment
- Map and Directions