This program focuses on the problem solving skills and techniques needed to provide computer-based solutions to practical problems, integrating fundamental practical knowledge in the fields of software engineering, database systems, programming languages, and computer networks.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
4524 Southlake Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2021-2022 Financial Information
|Tuition||$310 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|