The General/Clinical degree in psychology offers a tailored program for students with a variety of interests as well as those who are specifically interested in further graduate studies in psychology, research, or a generalized area of psychology. The degree offers more elective options and includes courses to well prepare students with a broad range of skills in psychology.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
4525 Southlake Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35224
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2020-2021 Financial Information
|Tuition||$310 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|