This degree is the core degree for students interested in working in psychology areas of health and rehabilitation. It combines studies in areas of psychology with additional science requirements to give students a well-rounded knowledge of both the mind and body and how they work together.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent to:
3943 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2019 – Spring 2020
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 11 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Emergency Response Fee||$10 per semester, if at least one course is on campus|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|