Business Administration (BBA) Birmingham
The BBA is a degree completion program which can provide a mastery of the most pressing issues facing business, with the flexibility that recognizes the issues you face with family and work.
- Accelerated Program
- Core requirements 60 hours
- 60 credit hours (66 hours with emphasis) – March, June and October start dates
- One-year format, 3 semesters
- Student may also choose an optional emphasis area (requires 7 additional weeks) in Business Management, Health Administration or Logistics Management
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
4524 Southlake Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all previous college work or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on at least 12 hours taken with Faulkner.
- Completion of entrance competencies as listed.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Registration: TBA fall of 2022
- Late Registration: TBA fall of 2022
2022-2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Book Fee||$180 per year|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Birmingham Campus
- Associate Degrees
- Bachelor Degrees Birmingham
- Class Schedule – Birmingham
- Calendar & Registration Dates
- Contact Us Birmingham
- Financial Aid – Birmingham
- Dual Enrollment at Faulkner University, Birmingham Campus
- Map and Directions – Birmingham
- Military Students and Dependents