The BBA is a degree completion program which can provide a mastery of the most pressing issues facing business, with the flexibility that recognizes the issues you face with family and work.
- Accelerated Program
- Core requirements 60 hours (54 with emphasis) – Start dates every 8 weeks
- 60 credit hours (66 hours with emphasis) – August and March start dates
- One year format, 3 semesters
- Student may also choose an emphasis area (requires 7 additional weeks)
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all previous college work or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on at least 12 hours taken with Faulkner.
- Completion of entrance competencies as listed.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Registration: TBA Fall 2020
- Late Registration: TBA Fall 2020
2021-2022 Financial Information
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|