Students completing the pre-occupational therapy option earn a degree in Health and Rehabilitation Psychology with required higher levels of math and science and a focused internship experience under a licensed Occupational Therapist. This degree was designed following a thorough review of entrance requirements to graduate programs in Occupational Therapy both in and out of state. Students are encouraged to consult with such programs directly to assure all requirements of a specific program are met through the degree at Faulkner. Students who do not plan to pursue Occupational Therapy may choose the regular Health and Rehabilitation Psychology degree.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2019 – Spring 2020
|Tuition||$305 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 11 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Emergency Response Fee||$10 per semester, if at least one course is on campus|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|