Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts Huntsville
The College of Arts and Sciences emphasizes the importance and versatility of a liberal arts education. The degree allows students to obtain an associate degree but also prepares them for entrance to bachelor degree programs in the university’s various colleges.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2022-2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$155 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|