Students completing the pre-occupational therapy option earn a degree in Health and Rehabilitation Psychology with required higher levels of math and science and a focused internship experience under a licensed Occupational Therapist. This degree was designed following a thorough review of entrance requirements to graduate programs in Occupational Therapy both in and out of state. Students are encouraged to consult with such programs directly to assure all requirements of a specific program are met through the degree at Faulkner. Students who do not plan to pursue Occupational Therapy may choose the regular Health and Rehabilitation Psychology degree.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
4525 Southlake Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35224
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2022-2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$310 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Birmingham Campus
- Associate Degrees
- Bachelor Degrees Birmingham
- Class Schedule – Birmingham
- Calendar & Registration Dates
- Contact Us Birmingham
- Financial Aid – Birmingham
- Homeschool Dual Enrollment at Faulkner University, Birmingham Campus
- Map and Directions – Birmingham
- Military Students and Dependents