For many years, Faulkner University's Criminal Justice and Legal Studies Department has been listed among the best in many national rankings. Faulkner's Criminal Justice and Legal Studies Department began more than 20 years ago, and many graduates have gone on to pursue successful careers in law enforcement. Other graduates have attended law school and are now practicing attorneys.
Degree programs offered by the CJ/LS Department
- a master’s degree in justice administration
- a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice
- a bachelor’s degree in legal studies
- an accelerated bachelors degree in criminal justice for those who enter Faulkner University after completion of significant prior college coursework.
- associate degrees in legal studies
Like every program at Faulkner, courses are taught from a Biblical perspective and strongly emphasize ethics. Cathy L. Davis, ACP, is the Department Chair. Many other faculty members of the department are attorneys or former law enforcement personnel with many years of professional experience.
- Apply Now
- Find Your Major
- Biblical Studies
- Business and Executive Education
- Computer Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- History and Social Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Legal Studies
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Great Books Honors Program