Faulkner’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice is a professional degree completion program. It trains professionals not only to keep the peace, but to keep pace with a changing field.
- Accelerated program
- Core requirements 66 hours – Start dates every 8 weeks
- Program requirements 54 hours – Start dates every 8 weeks
- Hybrid or fully online
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all previous college work or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on at least 12 hours taken with Faulkner.
- Completion of entrance competencies as listed.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Now – April 26
- April 29 – 30 (late registration)
Summer 2020-Spring 2021
|Tuition||$335 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|