Forensic Psychology Huntsville
The degree in Forensic Psychology will provide students with the core set of education and skills common to an undergraduate degree in psychology. It is specifically designed for students who desire to work in areas of law enforcement, legal systems, or with rehabilitation and correction of juvenile and adult offenders. The degree includes a selection of courses in criminal justice to provide students with knowledge in the area of forensics and criminal justice to apply to the core psychology learned in the program.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2022-2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$155 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|