Fascinated by questions of law? Legal Studies courses prepare you to be a paraprofessional assisting lawyers in their legal work. Paralegals aid lawyers by completing research, conducting investigations, and keeping records. The schedule of courses typically accommodates the students who work full or part-time, may have family responsibilities, and want to attend school on a full or part-time basis. Faulkner’s Montgomery main campus Legal Studies program is an ABA-approved program* that is offered by synchronous technology to the Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile campuses as well.
Please refer to the Legal Studies website for our Goals and Mission and transfer policy.
*Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
4525 Southlake Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35224
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2019 – Spring 2020
|Tuition||$310 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 11 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Emergency Response Fee||$10 per semester, if at least one course is on campus|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|