Are you a minister looking to complete a bachelor’s degree or someone interested in studying the Bible more deeply? The Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies provides students the opportunity to deepen their Bible knowledge, to develop skills in studying and understanding God’s word, and to gain tools to better serve Christ. You can combine your heart for the Bible and God’s people with abilities to better serve in God’s kingdom.
The flexibility of the online program allows you to continue in your current ministry or occupation while earning or completing your degree. Whether you are currently involved in ministry, looking to go into ministry or just wanting to know the Bible more, consider Faulkner University’s Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies.
- The program consists of 41 courses or 122 credit hours
- Students or graduates from preaching schools or unaccredited seminaries may be able to transfer work done in these programs toward the bachelor’s degree at Faulkner University
- Flexibility allows you to stay where you are while participating in a learning community centered in Montgomery, Alabama
- Students have the option of joining classes as they occur live during the day or logging on and viewing recorded sessions at a later time
For students interested in continued graduate work in ministry or academic biblical studies, the Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies provides an excellent foundation for success in one of the programs offered through Faulkner’s Kearley Graduate School of Theology.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
5345 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, Alabama 36109
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
Summer 2020-Spring 2021
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|