The practice of counseling is built upon the foundation of psychology. The counseling psychology degree includes a valuable set of core psychology courses and a set of counseling courses that help prepare students for careers in counseling, psychology, human services, and some areas of ministry. This degree is also a good choice for students who plan to pursue a graduate degree in counseling or marriage and family therapy.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2020-2021 Financial Information
|Tuition||$155 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|