Associate of Science in Legal Studies Huntsville
From understanding the fine print, to administering a big case, our Legal Studies program provides the background that can put you out front in the legal profession. Courses such as legal research, criminal evidence, family and property law, and probating wills are combined with directed studies and professional internship. Gain the skills and education that will make you a courted professional in the field of law.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
420 Wynn Drive
Huntsville, AL 35805
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2022-2023 Financial Information
|Tuition||$155 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$350 per semester ($250 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|