Industrial/Organizational Psychology involves the study of people in businesses, organizations, and other human systems. It also includes the study of psychology applied to areas of business that involve people and behavior such as marketing, sales, and human relations. The Bachelor of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology is a psychology degree with a set of business related courses. The degree includes courses to prepare students for graduate school, or a career in business related psychology after graduation.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended schools be sent directly to the address below.
3943 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36608
- Must be a high school graduate with a regular or advanced diploma or have a GED certificate
- If out of high school for less than five years, ACT (minimum 18 composite) or SAT (minimum 970) scores are required. ACT or SAT scores are not required for anyone having graduated high school more than five years ago.
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for transfer applicants with a minimum of 24 transferable hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
2021-2022 Financial Information
|Tuition||$325 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 11 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$70 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|