Strong leaders are always in demand in the world of business. If you see yourself taking charge and guiding a team to success, a master’s in management can help advance your career and prepare you for the challenges of leadership. Finding time to make that dream a reality, however, is hard for working adult students. At Faulkner University, a private, Christian liberal arts institution located in Montgomery, Alabama, the Master of Science in Management online program helps students take their careers to the next level with foundational management theory, exciting new ideas, and real-world perspective in an accelerated, fully online program.
Online Study with a Strong Ethical Framework
Faulkner University ensures all online students receive the same outstanding education provided to on-campus students at our Montgomery, Mobile, Birmingham, and Huntsville campuses. You’ll enjoy the convenience of online learning and the expert insights of seasoned instructors who are equally skilled in teaching and business management. Through engaging discussions and coursework in an executive format, students explore:
- Cutting-edge management theory
- Real-world issues and applications
- Teamwork and employee empowerment
- Career development
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational behavior
- Legal concerns
- Information systems
At the same time, business ethics take center stage. Faulkner University instructors utilize an ethical framework grounded in Christian values to prepare students for their future careers. This enables program graduates to view all professional interactions and decisions through the critical lens of their core values on the job and in the community.
A More Flexible Master’s in Management Program
A fully online program, the Master of Science in Management degree may be completed in one calendar year, making it a great choice for busy professionals juggling work, family, and learning. The accelerated program consists of 10 online courses, each spanning five weeks for a total of 30 semester hours. Ten entry points are available throughout the year to accommodate your preferences.
Program courses include:
- MSM 6320 Organizational Behavior
- MSM 6321 Business Analytics
- MSM 6322 Personnel/HR Management
- MSM 6323 Marketing Perspectives for Management
- MSM 6324 Employment Law for Management
- MSM 6325 Financial Management
- MSM 6326 Ethics for Business and Management
- MSM 6327 Global Business Perspectives
- MSM 6328 Management Information Systems
- MSM 6329 Integrative Business Perspectives
Depending on the program format, the following courses may be offered or substituted for an existing course. Please contact the MSM department for the most current information.
- MSM 6301 Business and Administrative Communication
- MSM 6311 Project I
- MSM 6312 Project II
- MSM 6313 Project III
- MSM 916390 Managerial Accounting
Course participants must also take a comprehensive exam during the final semester of the program for successful completion. Please see our course requirements for additional information.
Master of Science in Management Online Program Requirements
The Master of Science in Management online program is open to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university within specific GPA requirements. Additionally, all potential students must submit a résumé listing work and educational experience.
Please note that previously completed graduate coursework is not transferrable and all instructional hours must be completed at Faulkner University.
The Right Time for Your Master’s in Management
Today’s business infrastructure depends on capable management from individuals just like you. If you’re ready to join the ranks of corporate management, the online Master of Science in Management is the first step toward reaching your goals. To get started, contact Faulkner University for more information or apply online today at no cost to you.
- https://www.faulkner.edu/apply/Submit a completed online application.
- Complete and print the Official Transcript Request form and submit it to all previously attended schools with the appropriate fee.
- Send all additional items via mail to:
Attn: Graduate Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
Admission to the Master of Science in Management program requires that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- Students must submit a completed graduate application.
- Students are required to submit a resume including education and work experience.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official copies of all transcripts must be received prior to consideration for admission and must be sent from each college or university attended directly to Graduate Enrollment at Faulkner University. Hand-delivered copies, photocopies, and print-outs of grade reports are not acceptable.
NOTE: Previously taken graduate courses are not transferable.
Summer 2020-Spring 2021 Financial Information
|Tuition||$545 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 5 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Apply Now
- Online Master’s Degrees
- Biblical Studies
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Counseling and Family Ministry
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry Degree
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Elementary Education Class A Certification
- Elementary Education – Alternative A
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Justice Administration
- School Counseling