Campus housing is available for full-time, traditional, single students.
All residential students are required to submit a copy of their immunization records and the health form, which includes a drug policy form.
You may fill the forms out, print the Web page and either mail or fax to :
5345 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL, 36109
FAX: 334-386-7180, or
Links to Health forms for Future Residents
If you do not have health insurance www.ejsmith.com has information on affordable student health insurance.
If your parents home owner’s insurance does not cover your personal property while living in on-campus housing, www.nssi.com has information about for affordable student rates. Faulkner is not responsible for personal property losses.
Housing staff :
- Keri S. Alford, Director of Residence Life
- Ashley Crenshaw, Apartment Manager
- Peggy Oliver, Resident Director of Harris Hall
- Ben Cardiff, Resident Director of The New Men’s Hall
- Sarah Missildine, Resident Director of Baldwin and Burton Halls
For questions call our office at 1-800-879-9816 x 7184