Prepare to expand your career with the Executive Master of Business Administration at Faulkner University Online. Our innovative program provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to take your next step in the business world.
With a graduate-level business degree, earned in a Christian environment, you’ll be ready to make a difference at the executive level within a for-profit or nonprofit organization or wherever you’re called to serve.
Our degree is designed to equip you with a solid foundation in key business areas. The program focuses on modern day managerial practices and decision making, marketing and quantitative reasoning, and strategic thinking. Students will develop a strong understanding of corporate operational and management strategies essential in today’s business environment.
Take a look at some important features of our program:
- All classes are available online.
- The degree consists of 10 courses.
- You may complete the degree within one year.
- Enroll in September (Fall semester) or January (Spring semester).
With our Executive Master of Business Administration degree, you’ll be ready to excel in any given business environment. Our program not only gives you the important foundation in core business areas, but you’ll learn important dynamics such as how international issues affect local concerns and business practices as well as why entrepreneurial practices aren’t just for start-up companies any longer.
This degree program features a cutting edge curriculum which makes use of a corporate learning approach with integrated video segments.
Course requirements (30 hours)
- MBA 6310 Managerial Economics 3
- MBA 6320 Organizational Behavior 3
- MBA 6330 Legal Environment of Business 3
- MBA 6340 Quantitative Analysis 3
- MBA 6350 Managerial Finance 3
- MBA 6360 Marketing Management 3
- MBA 6370 Management Information Systems 3
- MBA 6380 Managerial Accounting 3
- MBA 6390 International Management Perspectives 3
- MBA 6395 Strategic Management 3
- MBA 6090 Comprehensive Exam 0
TOTAL HOURS 30
NOTE: The Comprehensive Exam is taking during the third semester. Students who begin the program in the Spring will take the Exam during the Fall.
Prospective students who wish to enroll in the Executive Master of Business Administration program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Completed graduate application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited university in Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted.
- Students from AACSB, ACBSP or IACBE accredited institutions having a minimum GPA of 2.5 will be considered for admission, along with students from a regionally and professionally accredited college of engineering.
- Executive MBA applicants should submit GMAT scores to Faulkner University that are two years old or less. While minimum GPAs will be enforced, applicants will also have to meet the following standard for admission:
- (Undergraduate GPA x 200) + GMAT Score = 950 or higher
- If you do not have a current GMAT score to submit, you may be allowed to enroll on a conditional basis. You will, however, have to take the GMAT by the end of the first semester in order to remain enrolled in the program.
- A resume including education & work experience. The Academic department will determine relevancy to business and management.
Those whose degree programs are in other disciplines should have completed the following coursework:
- 1 Course in Accounting
- Principles of Accounting, Fundamentals of Accounting I, Fundamentals of Accounting II, Survey of Accounting, etc.
- 1 Course in Economics
- Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Survey of Economics, etc.
- 1 Course in Statistics
- Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Quantitative Methods, Operations Management, etc.
- 1 Course in either Management or Marketing
- Submit a completed online application.
- Complete and print the Official Transcript Request form and submit it to all previously attended schools with the appropriate fee.
- Send all additional items via mail to:
Attn: Graduate Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
Tuition and Fees
2018-2019 Financial Information
|Tuition||$550 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 3 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 3 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$55 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|