- All classes are available online
- The degree consists of 10 courses
- Courses are 5 weeks
- Classes are completed one at a time
- One year degree completion (if courses taken consecutively)
- Start dates every 5 weeks
An Online Executive MBA for Business Professionals
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, the Executive MBA program at Faulkner University, a private, Christian liberal arts institution, gives you the tools needed to progress to executive-level positions. And thanks to a fully online structure, the Executive MBA is perfect for working professionals balancing family, community, and other commitments as they pursue graduate-level education.
Our online programs offer the same high-level instruction delivered in-person at our Montgomery, Mobile, Birmingham, and Huntsville campuses with the flexibility you need to achieve your goals.
Prospective students who wish to enroll in the Executive Master of Business Administration program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Completed graduate application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted
- A resume including education & work experience.
2020-2021 Financial Information
|Tuition||$570 per semester hour|
|General Fee||$300 per semester ($200 if 5 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$65 per semester hour|
|Textbook Fee||$180 per year (covers online versions of all textbooks)|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
Because of the special importance of ethics in business, the Executive MBA pairs a corporate learning approach with a Christian foundation. Centered on the values that guide all your decisions, the Executive MBA online program prepares you to advance your career with a moral framework you’ll rely on for life.
Explore the Online Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA online program may be completed in as little as one year when all courses are taken consecutively. The program includes 10 courses, each spanning five weeks, which will be completed one at a time so you can focus fully on the subject matter at hand. Courses feature integrated video segments for more engaging learning and include:
- MBA 6310 Managerial Economics
- MBA 6320 Organizational Behavior
- MBA 6330 Legal Environment of Business
- MBA 6340 Quantitative Analysis
- MBA 6350 Managerial Finance
- MBA 6360 Marketing Management
- MBA 6370 Management Information Systems
- MBA 6380 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 6390 International Management Perspectives
- MBA 6395 Strategic Management
Executive MBA Online Program Prerequisites
All students in the Executive MBA online program must demonstrate a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university and a résumé listing relevant educational and work experience. Further requirements apply.
Have questions? Please reach out to our program contacts to learn more.
You’ll be ready to lead with advanced study in:
- Modern management practices
- Quantitative reasoning
- Strategic thinking
- Corporate operational management strategies
- The impact of international concerns on local business
- Information systems
- The importance of entrepreneurial practices
Get started today! Apply online at no cost.
MBA Program (Academic Inquiries):
- Apply Now
- Online Master’s Degrees
- Biblical Studies
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Counseling and Family Ministry
- Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry Degree
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Elementary Education Class A Certification
- Elementary Education – Alternative A
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Justice Administration
- School Counseling