Student Complaint Process
The university has established formal policies and processes to handle written student complaints.
To submit a complaint form concerning an academic process:
- Choose the appropriate form below.
- Open the document, fill it out, and save it on your computer.
- Email the form to Breanna Yarbrough at email@example.com
Information on the processes for filing an appeal related to the accuracy of the educational record and appeal of loss of financial aid due to lack of satisfactory academic progress may be found in Academic Catalog.
Information related to appeal of disciplinary decisions, harassment, discrimination, residence hall assignments, the residence hall living/learning experience and parking citations may be found in the Student Handbook.
To submit a complaint form concerning a non- academic process:
- Click on form link below.
- Complete Google Form with all details, you will receive a copy of your form responses (please save this email).
- Form will go to appropriate personnel.
- For additional information contact Candace Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written student complaints which do not fall in one of the above listed categories are generally forwarded to the office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs (the Student Success office should be your first stop for all academic complaints) or the office the Vice President for Student Services for investigation and resolution in conversation between the complainant and the university office or official involved in the complaint.
Written complaints that fall in one of the above areas but which are received by the President’s office, the office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs or the office of the Vice President for Student Services are forwarded to the appropriate university office for investigation and resolution.