University Food Services
The university food services on the Montgomery campus are managed by Culinary Management Solutions including:
- Dining hall services in the J. L. Perry Cafeteria
- Cafe/fast food services in the Multiplex Grille
- Coffee, lattes, mochas and snacks at Cafe Siena
- Coffee Shop at Faulkner Law
- Catering services for university events
The university food services are open to student, faculty, staff and the public. The university does not offer food services on the extended campuses.
Faulkner University offers several meal plan options for students. Every student who lives in a campus dormitory is required to purchase a meal plan. The meal plan may be utilized in the J. L. Perry Cafeteria and in the Grille. In the Grille, the meal plan provides $6 toward the cost of a single meal. Students can use their Eagle Bucks to supplement the meal plan.
Eagle Bucks are given to all traditional students each semester:
- Full-time traditional students are given $100 in Eagle Bucks each semester
- Part-time traditional students are given $50 in Eagle Bucks.
The Eagle Bucks work like a declining balance account on your ID card. Eagle Bucks can be used in the Grille to supplement the meal plan or for purchase of ala carte and snack items. They may also be used in the Cafeteria, Cafe Siena and the Coffee Shop. Additional Eagle Bucks can be purchased in the business office.