Bachelor of Science in Business
Pursue a business degree at Faulkner University, and earn a versatile, well-rounded academic credential in a Christian learning environment. Blending accounting, economics and marketing surveys with the examination of Christian values and ethics in business, the online Bachelor of Science in Business degree program covers a wide range of business and management topics, giving you a foundation for a rewarding career.
About the Bachelor of Science in Business Program
Consisting of 60 upper-level semester hours taking place in six defined modules, the online Bachelor of Science in Business program can be completed in just one year. To round out your business skills, the program includes an introduction to international culture and allows you to choose from three available elective areas – business management, logistics management and health administration – to align with your future career goals.
Why Choose an Online Business Degree from Faulkner University
Whether you’re looking to work in business operations, management, sales, accounting, finance or another area, a business degree from Faulkner University lays the groundwork for successful careers in dozens of high-demand fields. Plus, business degrees are becoming increasingly desired in an expanded list of industries, including human resources, healthcare, media and advertising.
Those interested in furthering their education can also pursue an Executive MBA and other graduate programs with Faulkner University upon completion of their Bachelor of Science in Business degree. Additionally, graduates are well prepared to provide financial management services in their own faith community and to offer leadership in the form of financial stewardship.
Study Business at Faulkner University
Prospective students enrolling in the Bachelor of Science in Business program must meet the following admission requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED. You must provide transcripts from all institutions attended.
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and a minimum major GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants out of school for more than 5 years are not required to submit ACT or SAT. Applicants out of school within the last 5 years must submit ACT or SAT. A minimum score of 18 on the ACT or 1290 on the SAT is required.
- A student must be at least age 23 or older. For students under the age of 23, three reference letters must be submitted to an admissions committee at the main campus in Montgomery.
- $310 per credit hour
- $55 per credit hour online course fee
- View full tuition and fee schedule for all programs.
Core Curriculum: 60 credit hours
Professional Literacy: 60 credit hours
- BSB 3300 Business Communications (3 credits)
- BSB 3310 Legal Environment of Business (3 credits)
- BSB 3320 Survey of Management (3 credits)
- BSB 3330 Survey of Accounting (3 credits)
- BSB 3340 Survey of Economics (3 credits)
- BSB 3350 Survey of Marketing (3 credits)
- BSB 3360 Financial Management (3 credits)
- BSB 3370 Christian Values and Ethics in Business (3 credits)
- BSB 3380 Personnel/Human Resource Management (3 credits)
- BSB 4300 Business Statistics (3 credits)
- BSB 4310 Management Information Systems (3 credits)
- BSB 4320 Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- BSB 4330 The Executive and the Family (3 credits)
- BSB 4340 Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- BSB 4350 International Culture and Business (3 credits)
- BSB 4360 Business Policy and Strategy (3 credits)
- BSB Elective Area Course 1 (3 credits)
- BSB Elective Area Course 2 (3 credits)
- BSB Elective Area Course 3 (3 credits)
- BSB Elective Area Course 4 (3 credits)
Total Hours Required for Graduation 120
60 semester hours of upper level courses are required for graduation.
The BSB curriculum as listed above is subject to change.
Transfer credit cannot be accepted for substitution of BSB courses.