We are excited about our partnership with Mobile Christian School to offer college classes on-site for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Classes offered during Fall 2020 semester:
- HY 1301 – U.S. History to 1877 – Present – Kendall, Anthony
- HY 2301 – World Civilization to AD 1648 – Kendall, Anthony
- MH 1338 – Finite Math – Ling, Susan
- Apply for admission & pay the $25.00 application fee
- Submit a letter of recommendation from guidance counselor at MCS
- Submit an official high school transcript from MCS with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA or submit official ACT score of 22 composite (1590 SAT)
Accepted students will receive:
- Acceptance Letter to the Dual Enrollment program at Faulkner
- Your official registration confirmation letter in the mail (and sent to the email address listed on the application) with class information, instructor’s name, and textbook information.
The tuition price for this semester is $310 per class. You will pay MCS directly for the cost of tuition.
Returning students will not need to re-apply for the following semester. We will work with the guidance counselor at MCS to determine the class the student will need to be registered for. After the returning student has been registered, the student will receive an official registration confirmation letter in the mail (and sent to the email address listed on the application) with class information, instructor’s name, and textbook information.
You will pay MCS directly for the cost of tuition.
We hope you will consider Faulkner in your college plans after graduation. As a Dual Enrollment student at Faulkner University, we offer a fast-track application process that is designed for students just like you. Simply let us know that you intend to apply for admission as a full-time student, and we’ll roll your application over for you. No need to re-apply or pay an application fee!
If you need to transfer your dual enrollment credits to another college, you may order your Faulkner transcript by visiting this website: www.getmytranscript.org.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the Dual Enrollment program or Faulkner University by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (334) 386-7200. We are happy to help you every step of the way.