Donations to the Jones School of Law Annual Fund are critical in meeting the law school’s daily needs. They provide a crucial bridge between tuition revenue and the actual cost of running the law school. They offer relief to the operating budget and directly affect students, faculty and numerous programs across the law school. Most importantly, your gift to the Jones School of Law Annual Fund gives the law school’s dean the flexibility to address unexpected opportunities and respond to areas of greatest need.
The Jones School of Law Annual Fund provides funding for innovative opportunities and programs that enhance the educational experience of our law students and the reputation of the law school.
Support of the Jones School of Law Annual Fund gives the law school the ability to, among other things:
- Award need-based and merit-based scholarships to law students;
- Support student travel to advocacy competitions. Participation on moot court and mock trial teams helps give our law students the experience and creative edge they need to succeed in today’s competitive market;
- Provide resources and technological equipment for the law library;
- Attract and maintain an outstanding faculty by supporting their teaching and research efforts;
- Enrich the law school’s academic and clinical programming – in the clinical programs, students provide free legal services to community members. This helps the law school to give students valuable real-world experience while providing needed legal services to people who could not otherwise afford them.
At whatever gift level you choose to contribute to the Jones School of Law Annual Fund you will make a difference to our students. For your support, we thank you!
Ways You can Give:
Check – Mail your check, payable to Jones School of Law Annual Fund, toOffice of External Relations
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
5345 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL 36109
Credit Card – Telephone Shannon Mohajarin, at the law school, (334) 386-7514. She can accept your credit card information for your contribution. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.