It is important to understand the financial obligations before attending a university. Here are the approximate costs to expect for the 2018-2019 academic year.
|Tuition and Fees (up to 32 semester hours per year)||$21,690|
|International Fees and Health/Accident Insurance||$1,500|
|Room (residence hall)||$3,600|
|Meals (14 per week)||$3,700|
Funding needed for personal items and travel expenses vary.
Payment for the semester must be made in full at the beginning of each term (August and January). Financial aid is available but scholarship funds are limited, so it is best to apply as early as possible.
As part of our commitment to help students and their parents afford a Christian education, we have a very aggressive academic scholarship and grant program. We’ll be glad to assist you as you build a financial aid package that will allow you to attend Faulkner University.
International students who have been accepted for admission to Faulkner University may be considered for the following academic scholarships. The following awards and grants are awarded for one academic year. Renewal is contingent on current funding levels and satisfactory academic progress.
- Freshmen International applicants from English speaking countries only
- ACT composite scores of 23 to 36 (SAT 1590-2400)
- Freshmen International applicants from non-English speaking countries with outstanding academic records may be considered for academic scholarships based upon high school transcripts certified by Lisano International or World Educational Services.
Students interested in athletic scholarships should contact the coach directly:
- Men’s soccer: Coach Kyle Beard
- Women’s soccer: Coach Pritchard Ndaira
- Men’s football: Coach Tommy Wasden
- Men’s basketball: Coach Scott Sanderson
- Women’s basketball: Coach Reed Sutton
- Men’s baseball: Coach Patrick McCarthy
- Women’s volleyball: Coach Tori Bartels
- Women’s softball: Coach Hal Wynn
- Men’s and Women’s golf: Coach Jerry Overman
Students who don’t qualify for either academic or athletic scholarships may be candidates for our work-study program. This program allows for International students to work on campus and earn up to $2,500 per year.
Please direct any other questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.