Student Government Association
All registered students at Faulkner University are members of the Student Government Association (SGA) and subject to the SGA’s rules and regulations. Students are encouraged to participate in the SGA general elections, committees, activities and events.
Purpose of the SGA
- To provide student input in the decision-making processes of the university.
- To protect and defend the rights and responsibilities of the university to the students and the students to the university.
- To provide for student cultural, social, physical, educational and spiritual welfare.
- To foster a spirit of unity among students.
- To strive toward a better understanding between administration, faculty and students.
- To encourage individual responsibility.
The SGA Senate has the following five standing committees to facilitate its work:
- Activities Committee: Schedules, plans and coordinates all activities
- Elections Committee: Oversees all student elections.
- Inter-Club Council: Oversees all matters pertaining to social clubs and social club events.
- Budget Committee: Works on the annual budget.
- Spiritual Life Committee: Schedules, plans and coordinates spiritual life events and activities.
If you have any comments or suggestions for the SGA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.