Signing Your Registration Agreement
After a student registers for classes and obtains advisor approval, the final step of the registration process is to sign a registration agreement for the term. Registration is not complete until the student has signed their registration agreement and the Student Accounts Office has given Business Office approval. If a student begins the term without a signed registration agreement, they are subject to withdrawal.
Before a student can sign a registration agreement, they will need to first set up their student email account. Once a student has his or her email address set up, or if he/she is a returning student, he or she will need to complete the steps below to sign his or her registration agreement.
How to sign your registration agreement:
- Go to http://my.faulkner.edu and sign in using your Student ID and email password.
- In the top left-hand corner, select the term from the “Term” drop box if it is not already set to the correct term.
- Your class summary will show. Check and make sure that everything is correct. If it is correct, click “Continue.”
- Check that the housing and meal options are correct, or select the appropriate options and click “Continue” on each of those pages.
- Your registration agreement will display. Make sure that everything is correct and all charges are listed for the term(s).
- Read through the agreement and type your formal name in the box at the bottom of the page. This will be your electronic signature. Then, click “Accept.” (If you do not see the box to type your name into, you may need to use the outer scroll bar on the very edge of your browser window.)
- A copy of your signed registration agreement will display. Make sure to print a copy for your records.
The registration agreement will have the amount due and the due date(s) on the front page of the agreement. It will not show any aid on the agreement, just the charges. Statements that include a calculation with the aid are sent as a courtesy.