Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration is a broad-based program primarily designed to offer a versatile education in business and management within a stipulated time frame of one year (6 Modules). Our focus is on the most pressing issues facing business and industry. In order to show the dynamic nature of the marketplace we will address the current international and regulatory forces affecting executive decisions. Often, our program participants become a source of vital information for the faculty and fellow students.
Classes are structured to combine theory with application, thus allowing executives the opportunity to learn from each other as well as from our own distinguished faculty. In general, small class sizes for the management programs are maintained to ensure that each participant receives individual attention.
It is our firm determination to maintain a leading role in the education of business professionals by offering them general management education opportunities throughout the various stages of their careers. We strive to maintain high Christian standards that will enable us to earn leadership status in executive education because of our outstanding faculty, innovative programs, and focus on Christian perspectives.
Students also have the option to complete their Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a choice between three different emphasis areas within a stipulated time frame of just over one year (7 modules/14 months). Emphasis areas include business management, logistics management, and health administration. This BBA degree with Emphasis is offered in a similar format to the non-emphasis degree, with both fully online and blended learning. All students in the degree program will complete the same courses in Modules 1 through Module 5. The courses in Modules 6 and 7 will vary according to each student’s selected emphasis area.
One of our longtime goals has been the development of a complete and exclusive learning environment for our program participants. The Executive BBA program is designed to bridge the gap between traditional academic programs and Executive education. We invite you to study the catalog in detail and to consider the many benefits of this Executive BBA program.
In addition to facilitating professional growth and development, the BBA program, being totally structured in modules within the semester, has the following advantages:
- Credit for prior undergraduate work at accredited institutions.
- Option of Tuesday/Thursday or Saturday classes for certain groups.
- Ability to enter program several times during the year. (You may only begin in Module 1, however.)
- Completion within one year (3 semesters/6 modules) or just over one year (4 semesters/7 modules) for students completing the degree with an emphasis area.
- Each semester comprised of 2 modules and each module comprised of 6-7 weeks.
- Each module has four courses, two hybrid courses, which are 3-semester credit hrs. each and two fully online focused content area courses, one for 1-semester credit hr., and another for 3-semester credit hrs.
- Moderate executive tuition package with choice of individualized tuition payment plans.
- Improve the student’s capacity for effective decision making in organizations.
- Facilitate professional growth by exposure to organizational culture and development of conceptual as well as diagnostic skills.
- Emphasize objective setting, strategic planning, operational planning and time-management concepts.
- Review multiple organizational structures/design, job designs, and authority relationships.
- Promote development of interpersonal relationships, along with effective oral and written communications.
- Enhance human resource management skills to achieve high productivity.
- Encourage integration of the Biblical doctrines of Christian perspectives within the value systems of business, professional relationships and the code of conduct in management.
- Analyze and interpret various management, marketing, economic, financial, accounting, legal, international business and information system concepts vital to modern-day business management.
- Survey statistical/quantitative methodology in conjunction with problem scenarios that provide insights into managerial decisions.
- Elective Areas are offered in business management, logistics management, and health administration to enable students to further enhance their learning in a path that best benefits their interests and/or career.