Faulkner University offices will have a new phone system installed on Sept. 19. The university will be without voicemail until then.

What do I do if my name is wrong on my W2?

An error in the spelling of your name does not invalidate your W2 and does not require a corrected W2.  If you have changed your name due to marriage or other circumstances and the name on your W2 does not reflect the name on your social security card, we will need to update your information and provide to you a corrected W2.  In either case, please provide the correct information to Human Resources so that we can update our database.

Posted in: