What are apartments like?
Faulkner offers apartment-style living for men and women with many amenities. The Harrison Apartments are classified as “Privileged Housing”.
The Harrison Apartments are fully equipped for modern apartment life with Wi-Fi access, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, heating and air conditioning and large living area. Each apartment has a fire alarm system and cable service. They consist of four private bedrooms, two baths, a large living area, and kitchen and laundry room. They are also fully furnished except for linens, kitchen items, and personal items. The apartments are supervised by the Assistant Apartment Manager, Ashley Crenshaw, and the Director of Residence Life, Keri Alford. They both live on site to assist residents as needed. To contact Keri Alford call or text (334) 300-2201 or email email@example.com.
RESIDENCE LIFE QUALIFICATIONS
Faulkner University requires all undergraduate students under the age of 21 and enrolled full-time at the Montgomery campus to live in University housing. The exceptions to this rule are married students, student living with their parents or legal guardians or students with enough academic credits to be classified as seniors.
Living in a University residence is considered a right extended to all students under the age of 21. The Harrison apartments, however, have been designated as “Privilege Housing.” and Faulkner has established special qualifications for the apartments. The qualifications listed below are used to guide the Director of Residence Life in assigning apartment rooms to qualified students:
● Record of past disciplinary issues will weigh most heavily in the decision process.
● Must be 20 years of age by July 31st prior to fall semester or have earned enough academic credits to be classified as a senior (90 hours or more) is also important.
● Preference will be given to unmarried undergraduate students.
● Must be enrolled full-time at the Montgomery campus
● Must have a minimum Faulkner cumulative GPA of 2.3 (Transfer students use their transfer GPA).
● Must have no current holds or disciplinary actions for academics, billing or conduct.
● Must not have excessive chapel absences.
Prospective or current students may contact the Residence Life Office at 1-800-879-9816 extension 7179 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.