University Testing Center
The University Testing Center is located on the second floor of Gus Nichols Library and offers testing services for CLEP, DSST/DANTES, ETS Major Field Tests, ETS Proficiency Profiles, and the MAT exam; tests are offered by appointment. Information about each test and steps for scheduling a testing appointment are provided.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
- ETS Major Field Tests (ETS-MFT)
- ETS Proficiency Profile (ETS-PP)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
Training and Informational Materials:
- Test Taking Tips
- CLEP Test Preparation
- DSST Test Preparation
- Why do I need to take the ETS Major Field Test and how will my scores be used?
- ETS Major Field Test Preparation
- Why do I need to take the ETS Proficiency Profile and how will my scores be used?
- ETS-PP Test Preparation
- MAT Test Preparation
When and How?
Testing dates are usually offered once a month. Dates and times are listed on the registration forms.
To request more information contact:
Angela L. Moore, MLIS
Assistant Director of Libraries
Gus Nichols Library