Volunteer to support Faulkner
Alumni can make a big difference to the university and its students. We welcome your active participation as a volunteer, participant or donor. Here are some ways you can volunteer to help Faulkner University:
Admissions and Recruiting
• Recruit students by looking for young people in your family, church or community and encouraging them to consider Faulkner.
• Help prospective students by scheduling a visit for them to our campus or encouraging them to attend a summer camp.
• Invite prospective students to one of our Admissions Events for high school students throughout the year.
• Host a recruiting event at your home or help us coordinate one at another location to introduce prospective students and their families to Faulkner. Email Neil Scott, director of Admissions, for more information.
• Bring Faulkner to your church or school. Admissions counselors visit church youth groups and schools throughout the year. Cornerstone, our popular singing group, tours each year visiting churches and schools. Our Church Relations staff can provide guest speakers or substitute preachers for your church, while our Vanguard (link) program sends students who are training for ministry to speak at churches.
Internships and careers
• Offer internships to our students and provide on-the-job mentoring.
• Provide entry-level job opportunities for recent graduates.
• Post open jobs in your company with Faulkner’s Career Services office.
• Serve as a guest speaker on career topics in a class.
Keep up with the latest happenings at Faulkner University and view photos and videos from campus on our social media sites:
Support Eagles Athletics
• Closely follow and support Faulkner’s 10 intercollegiate sports teams, our marching band and cheerleading squad at faulknereagles.com.
• Attend our monthly Blue Crew luncheons and hear updates from coaches and players.
• Show your school pride at athletic events or just around town by wearing Eagle apparel bought through our Faulkner Gear online store.
Join Friends for Faulkner
Friends for Faulkner is a voluntary auxiliary organization that raises money for scholarships and other worthwhile purposes. Friends for Faulkner also assists with student recruitment and promotes the ideals of Christian higher education.