Refer a Student to Faulkner MBA and MSM Programs
Give a 15% Tuition Scholarship to a Friend
Faulkner University is committed to educating future business leaders. We are offering a scholarship to new MBA or MSM students who have a connection to our alumni, students, faculty, and staff. Members of our Faulkner community are well-positioned to identify candidates who will be successful in our online graduate-level business programs.
Newly enrolled students referred by alumni, students, faculty, or staff will receive a scholarship valued at 15% of tuition each semester. See terms and conditions below.
- Only new incoming students in the online MBA and MSM 1-year programs enrolling in Summer and Fall Semesters of 2023 are eligible for the referral scholarship.
- The referral form below must be submitted before the student’s application for admission. Referrals for students who have already submitted applications, received admission offers, or enrolled in a program are not valid.
- The referral scholarship cannot be combined with any other benefits, offers, promotions, discounts, or scholarships. Only one referral scholarship is available per student.
- The referral scholarship applies to tuition only and does not cover any fees, books, or other course materials.
- Scholarship recipients are not eligible for a refund, cash payment, or any other compensation for the value of funds from the offer.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress and a 3.0 GPA throughout the duration of the degree program.
- In all cases, Faulkner University makes this offer at its discretion.
- Students must remain continuously enrolled, including summers, until completion of the degree.
Please fill out your information, as well as the information for the prospective student below: