- Doctor Finder
- Pharmacy Finder
- myBlueCross – view claim status, check benefits summary, order new ID cards
- Health and Wellness – many valuable health and wellness services are available to help you maximize your health
- BeHealthy.com – a health and wellness web site that provides you with information and tools to help you take control of your health
- BabyYourself – a prenatal wellness program which helps ensure expectant mothers and their babies receive the best possible health care during pregnancy
- Be Connected – a mobile appliction for the Blue Cross Blue Shield website
Local Pharmacy Discounts
Retirement and Financial Planning
Planning Calculators – tools for planning for retirement, savings, mortgages, college, and more
Advise & Guidance – get the information you need to create your plan for the financial future you want – and put that plan into action
Learning Center – a wealth of content to inform and educate – dozens of articles, an extensive list of financial calculators, and a comprehensive glossary of financial terms.
Employee Assistance Program
Password: request from HR
- Worklife Resources – tools for parenting; aging; personal growth; health and wellness; professional development; consumer information; travel and leisure (password required)
- Legal and Financial Resources – legal forms and tools; financial planning tools; legal and financial libraries; discounts on document preparation assistance (password required)
- Wellness Resources – physical and behavioral health education and resources for consumers
Other Helpful Links
ElderCarelink – free tools, expert articles, and resources to help your reduce your stress and provide your loved ones with the best care.
Understanding FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) – The Employee Guide includes three easy-to-follow and informative flow charts that detail how FMLA coverage and eligibility are determined, maps out the FMLA leave process and how the FMLA medical certification process works.