Second Major in Vocational Christian Ministry
The second major in vocational Christian ministry is designed to better equip Christians to fulfill their calling to serve Jesus Christ through their vocations. A primary major outside the College of Biblical Studies is required.
Students at Faulkner University take Bible courses every full-time semester, completed 17-24 hours in Bible as a part of their regular course load. With careful planning and use of the Bible electives in the Bible core curriculum, a student can satisfy the requirements for the second major in vocational Christian ministry with only three additional courses beyond the normal Bible core requirement. Note: This major requires at least 33 hours of course work in Biblical Studies. Students considering this second major should take all Bible courses for three (3) semester hours credit.
- BI 1311 The Life of Christ
- BI 1314 The Book of Acts
- BI 2302 The Pentateuch
- BI 3311 Marriage and Family Relations
Required Courses in this Major
- BI 2309 Orientation to Biblical Studies
- BI 3320 Vocational Christian Ministry
- BI 3319 Biblical Interpretation
- BI 3345 Introduction to World Missions
- BI 4332 Church Work Practicum
- Six (6) Hours: Upper Level Bible Text