NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
RULES: To be entered into the Faulkner University Giveaway for new logo gear, participant must like Faulkner University on Facebook, follow Faulkner University on Twitter, follow Faulkner University on Instagram and comment on the original Facebook Giveaway post by tagging three friends. Additional Giveaways will be given on other accounts including Faulkner Mobile, Faulkner Huntsville, Faulkner Birmingham, Faulkner Alumni and Faulkner Law. To be entered to win in any of these giveaways, simply like them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and commenting on their Facebook post by tagging three friends. **One Giveaway Prize will be awarded to one individual from each account. A total 6 Giveaway prizes will be awarded to the following accounts:**
- Faulkner University
- Faulkner Huntsville
- Faulkner Alumni
- Faulkner Birmingham
- Faulkner Mobile
- Faulkner Law
Participants will be entered into a random drawing for each account.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES: Those who would like to increase their chances by having their name placed in the drawing multiple times, may do so by earning Bonus Points. For every Bonus Point a participant has acquired, their name will be put into the drawing an additional time. For example, if a participant has qualified for 5 Bonus Points their name will be added to the drawing 6 times- once for entering and 5 times for each Bonus Point they have earned.
How to get Bonus Points: 1 Bonus Point will be given once per day, per participant, per action for the following-
- Like this Facebook Giveaway post
- Mention Faulkner University when you post about our Giveaway
- Retweet the Giveaway
- Like our Giveaway Tweet
- Share Giveaway Post to your Instagram Stories and mention Faulkner
- Like our Giveaway photo on Instagram
- Reply to our Instagram story
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate on social media and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Faulkner University as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 3, 2019 at 9 p.m. CT and ending Oct. 10, 2019 at noon CT. All online entries must be received by Oct. 10, 2019 at noon.
4. How to Enter: he entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Faulkner University. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Faulkner University.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one Bella blue cotton T-shirt with the new Faulkner logo, a steel bottle with the new Faulkner logo, a white baseball cap with the new Faulkner logo, and a pop-socket featuring the new logo and a blue inverted umbrella with the new Faulkner logo retailing at total of $100. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Faulkner University. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Faulkner University’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Faulkner University to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Faulkner University staff. Winner will be notified by direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Faulkner University shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Faulkner University‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Faulkner University, anyone acting on behalf of Faulkner University, and Faulkner University’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Faulkner University. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Faulkner University from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Faulkner University may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Faulkner University reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Faulkner University’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Faulkner University may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Faulkner University. Faulkner University reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Faulkner University has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Faulkner University reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Faulkner University and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Alabama, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Faulkner University at 5345 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, Alabama 36109, United States. Requests must be received no later than Oct. 18, 2019, 5 p.m. CT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Faulkner University 5345 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, Alabama 36109, United States.
15. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Faulkner University is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.