- Must be a resident of Burke County, Georgia
- 50% tuition reduction applicable to most programs (see exclusions)
- Must satisfy all admission requirements and maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Must remain continuously enrolled, including summers, until completion of the degree
- Cannot be combined with any other institutional discount, award, grant or scholarship, but may still be used in conjunction with state or federal financial aid, including loans and grants, if eligible.
- Enrollment limits may apply in certain programs
- Standard fees apply
- Must provide a copy of current driver’s license as proof of residency in Burke County prior to initial enrollment and again prior to every subsequent Fall semester
Offer does not apply to Faulkner Law (Jones School of Law), the MA/MS in Speech Language Pathology, the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, the M.Ed. in Elementary Education or to anyone entering as a traditional student on the Montgomery campus. Faulkner University reserves the right to exclude additional programs, if deemed necessary, without further notice.
Undergraduate Online Programs
Graduate Online Programs