Faulkner Law Alumni Receive Top Honors at Beasley Allen

Beasley Allen recently recognized several Faulkner Law alumni for their excellence in their respective sections, naming the Lawyer of the Year in each. Faulkner Law alumnus, D. Michael Andrews (JSL ’01), was selected as Products Liability Section Lawyer of the Year; Faulkner Law alumna, Alison D. Hawthorne (JSL ’10), was selected as Fraud Section Lawyer of the Year; and Faulkner Law alumnus, Christopher D. Boutwell (JSL ’05), was selected Toxic Torts Section Lawyer of the Year.

“Each time we receive a jury verdict or favorable settlement I am reminded of the talent among us here at Beasley Allen,” Principal & Founder Jere L. Beasley said. “I appreciate the dedication and skill that each of these lawyers holds.  The lawyers receiving the awards this year were recognized for exceptional performances in their areas of expertise and I know that they recognize that none of the successes would be possible without the work of their fellow lawyers and support staff. I am proud and honored to be a part of the Beasley Allen team.”

For more information, contact Rachel Miller, Faulkner Law Director of External Relations, at rmiller@faulkner.edu.

Posted in: Faulkner News, Law News