Remember, our database and online resources are available 24 hours a day!
Exciting language software
Mango Languages can make you conversationally fluent in several different languages. We have access to all 72 languages offered by Mango! This includes Arabic, Biblical Hebrew, Chinese (Mandarin), English as a second language (ESL), French, German, Greek, Koine Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Spanish (Latin America), American Sign Language and MANY MORE!!!
New Research Resources
- Biochemistry, our newest online resource, publishes research from the arena where biochemistry, biophysical chemistry, and molecular biology meet. The journal covers structure, function, and regulation of biologically active molecules; gene structure & expression; biochemical mechanisms; protein biosynthesis; protein folding; global protein analysis and function; membrane structure-function relationships; biochemical methods; bioenergetics; bioinformatics, and immunochemistry. Mobile/Smartphone access – select the journal Biochemistry.
- Loeb Classical Library Online The general editor of Loeb Classical Library Online says, “Over a century ago, James Loeb announced the founding of the Loeb Classical Library and his intention to bring the written treasures of the ancient Greek and Roman world within the reach of all who care for the finer things in life”. Now, enjoy its Greek and Latin texts alongside English translations, through this new avenue from Faulkner Library’s website!
- Book Review Index This is a benchmark reference for reviews of every kind. The up-to-date coverage, wide scope and inclusion of citations for both newly published and older materials make Book Review Index an exceptionally useful reference tool. Thousands of publications are indexed, including journals and national general interest publications and newspapers.
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae The Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) is a research center at the University of California, Irvine. Founded in 1972, the TLG has collected and digitized more literary texts written in Greek from Homer to the fall of Byzantium in AD 1453. Its goal is to create a comprehensive digital library of Greek literature from antiquity to the present era.
- ABI/INFORM Global is one of the most comprehensive business databases on the market. It includes in-depth coverage for over 3,730 publications, with more than 2,670 available in full text. ABI/INFORM Global offers the latest business and financial information for researchers at all levels. With ABI/INFORM Global, users can find out about business conditions, management techniques, business trends, management practice and theory, corporate strategy and tactics, and competitive landscape.
- The Philospher’s Index is a bibliographic database with abstracts covering scholarly research in all areas of philosophy. The literature covered goes back to 1940 and includes journal articles, books, book chapters such as contributions to an anthology, and book reviews.
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video is now available! A great resource for Physical Education majors, it is the most extensive video collection ever assembled in the areas of fitness and health assessment, disease management, injury treatment, nutrition, medical fitness, sport science, work-site wellness, exercise adherence, and much more.
The library now has iPads available for checkout. See the iPad Policy page for more details!
Interlibrary Loan Policy
See the ILL Policy page for more information concerning the use of Interlibrary Loan.