Staying connected to our alumni is very important to us. Faulkner University launched an alumni data verification project in January 2021. To make this a successful project, we are partnering with a nationally recognized publishing firm, Publishing Concepts (PCI), to help us reach out to alumni near and far.
You will receive communication from Publishing Concepts, letting you know how to participate in the project and update your educational, professional and contact information. The last Faulkner University directory was published eight years ago, and we look forward to completing this project soon.
We understand security and privacy are concerns, but please know that PCI is a trusted partner of Faulkner University.
Up-to-date information is vital for us to connect alumni with former classmates and friends, and we want to be sure that you receive the latest news and invitations to our events.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and said they were working with Faulkner University. Is this a legitimate project or is it a scam?
It’s legit! We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for almost 100 years.
This project allows Faulkner University to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our alumni.
- Does Faulkner University benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
- Legacy – preserves the history of our school
- Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our school
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will redact PII (Personal Identifiable information) from any and all electronic files that we have supplied or were produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
- I would like to verify or update my information. How may I do this?
- If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Faulkner University project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
- If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
- If you did not receive a postcard or email, you may call the dedicated Faulkner University update line at 1-855-912-0534. Or, you can use our Alumni Update Form.
- Can I choose what information prints in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Alumni Office directly.
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Faulkner University Alumni Directory is available for sale only to Faulkner University alumni. You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
- When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in January 2021, the directories will be distributed in January 2022.
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com and they will take care of this for you.