KEARLEY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
How many students attend the Kearley Graduate School of Theology?
The Association of Theological Schools (ATS) has accredited the Kearley Graduate School of Theology (KGST) to offer five degrees in its history. These degrees are Master of Arts (Biblical Studies), Master of Arts in Christian Ministry, Master of Arts in Family Life Ministry, Master of Theology, and Doctor of Philosophy (Biblical Studies).
The Master of Arts in Christian Ministry has now been discontinued and replaced by the Master of Arts in Family Life Ministry. Enrollment throughout the history of each of these programs appears in the table below.
What percentage of KGST students graduate from the program, and how long does it take them to complete their program?
The vast majority of KGST students undertake their study on a part-time basis while working full-time. This fact, combined with the newness and length of some KGST programs, means that students often find it best to complete a program over a somewhat longer time frame than they might expect to do if they were to study full time.
Graduation and time-to-graduation data for each KGST program appears in the table below.
How many KGST graduates are working in the field?
KGST is only able to provide data on alumni placement where the alumni respond to requests for this information. This limitation, combined with the amount of time many KGST students choose to take to complete their program on a part-time basis, results in more partial information about this question than some others. But available data appear in the table below.
- Graduate Degrees
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master in Counseling
- Master in Curriculum Instruction
- Master in Elementary Education Class A Certification
- Master in Elementary Education Alternative A
- Master in Humanities
- Master in Justice Administration
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies (MS-PAS)
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Education School Counseling
- Master in Speech Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biblical Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences (PhD HS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Humanities Graduate Degrees