Prepare to expand your career with the Executive Master of Business Administration at Faulkner University Online. Our innovative program provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to take your next step in the business world.
With a graduate-level business degree, earned in a Christian environment, you’ll be ready to make a difference at the executive level within a for-profit or nonprofit organization or wherever you’re called to serve.
Our degree is designed to equip you with a solid foundation in key business areas. The program focuses on modern day managerial practices and decision making, marketing and quantitative reasoning, and strategic thinking. Students will develop a strong understanding of corporate operational and management strategies essential in today’s business environment.
Take a look at some important features of our program:
- All classes are available online.
- The degree consists of 10 courses.
- Courses are 5 weeks
- Classes are completed one at a time
- One year degree completion (if courses are taken consecutively)
- Start dates every 5 weeks
With our Executive Master of Business Administration degree, you’ll be ready to excel in any given business environment. Our program not only gives you the important foundation in core business areas, but you’ll learn important dynamics such as how international issues affect local concerns and business practices as well as why entrepreneurial practices aren’t just for start-up companies any longer.
This degree program features a cutting edge curriculum which makes use of a corporate learning approach with integrated video segments.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Complete and print the Official Transcript Request form and submit it to all previously attended schools with the appropriate fee.
- Send all additional items via mail to:
Attn: Graduate Enrollment
5345 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
Prospective students who wish to enroll in the Executive Master of Business Administration program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Completed graduate application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted
- A resume including education & work experience.
2019-2020 Financial Information
|Tuition||$560 per semester hour|
|Eagle I Initiative Fee||$100 per semester ($50 if 3 hours or less)|
|Registration Fee||$120 per semester ($60 if 3 hours or less)|
|Online Course Fee||$60 per semester hour|
|Applicable Course Fees||see full tuition and fee schedule|
- Graduate Degrees
- Master in Biblical Studies
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master in Christian Counseling and Family Ministry
- Master in Christian Ministry
- Master in Counseling
- Master in Curriculum Instruction
- Master in Elementary Education
- Master in Humanities
- Master in Justice Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master in Speech Language Pathology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biblical Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Humanities